Deeper Network Inc. to Launch IPO of Limited-Edition NFTs for Equity Subscription
Santa Clara, CA, 24 July 2021, ZEXPRWIRE, Deeper Network Inc launched an IPO-NFT for equity subscription. The company’s product, Deeper Connect, is selling well overseas, and platforms such as indiegogo are in short supply, and a large number of orders have been accepted.
The products developed and produced by the company will realize large-scale blockchain applications in the true sense. The DEEPER super public chain formed by the company on this basis has achieved a key breakthrough: the PoC mechanism realizes the low cost and low power consumption of network nodes and the real decentralization of computing power. The DPN solution paved the way for the arrival of the next-generation Internet.
In view of the high expectations of DPR supporters and investors for the company’s future listing, the company decided to share the company’s huge future development space and business dividends with the previous investors . We will issue products based on equity subscription. Details are as follows:
The basic idea of IPO-NFT products
1. The total share of IPO-NFT equity subscription is 50,000 shares
• The total share of the IPO-NFT is 50,000, and the right to subscribe for the company’s shares worth 100 million US dollars, that is, each IPO-NFT can subscribe for the company’s 2,000 US dollars of shares
• Gifts to early investors, the total number does not exceed 15,000 copies
2. The remaining 35,000 IPO-NFT issuance and acquisition methods in the future
• Will issue a joint special edition IPO-NFT with well-known institutions or organizations
• DPR Staking pledge reward
• DPR Holder airdrop and more
3. The issuance method of IPO-NFT
• Part of the IPO-NFT gift according to the issuance rules
• A certain number of IPO-NFTs will be issued in advance by auction, as a guide to the pricing of IPO-NFTs given to investors in the early stage
4. Additional rights and interests of IPO-NFT
• Extra rewards for special events, such as lucky draws, mining machines, souvenirs, etc.
• IPO shareholders’ equity
5. IPO-NFT issuance time
• May 2021
6. IPO-NFT share subscription time
• The investor holds the NFT equity to subscribe for the time of Deeper’s initial public offering and listing on NASDAQ
7. IPO-NFT cancellation time
• The IPO-NFT product held by the investor will be cancelled after the investor exercises the subscription right
8. Monetization and circulation of IPO-NFT
• After the investor obtains the IPO-NFT free of charge, he can obtain income in related chain operations including but not limited to auctions.
• If necessary, the company will design a specific circulation plan separately according to the market situation
About Deeper Network
Deeper Network is committed to building a truly decentralized and secure gateway to a more democratic internet. The company aims to bring a better internet experience to every household and become the de facto portal to Web 3.0. Deeper Network’s flagship product line, the Deeper Connect, is the world’s first blockchain-powered secure gateway that enables users to securely and privately browse the internet free of censorship.
Deeper Network is led by a team of seasoned industry professionals whose backgrounds include Intel, Amazon, CoinMarketCap and Quantum. Their products are sold on Amazon, Best Buy, and Indiegogo with over 10,000 units already sold.
Contact email: [email protected]
Contact person: Elon
SOURCE: Deeper Network Inc.
The post Deeper Network Inc. to Launch IPO of Limited-Edition NFTs for Equity Subscription appeared first on Zex PR Wire.
Abigail White is brilliant author; she is written some books of poetry, article, and essay. She went to Oxford University. She also knew throughout the world as the writer of article. She has more than 2 years experience in digital news publication. Now she works news writer on Herald Port.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Herald Port journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.